Sunday 26 August 2007

Ursies Ball 2007

Ursies Ball this year was held on the 17th of August at Thoroughbred Park. Place was alright, food was good, free-flow red wine, white wine, champagne, beer, lemon lime and bitters, and sky juice, and the live! band was awesome. So nothing to complain about, except that there was too little time. But this once in a year event was definitely worth the go and perhaps more worth it than the international ball which was held on the same day. Anyway, below are some pictures of the night.



Ready for the ball


With an insurance salesman (Jay Shen and me)


Classmates for 7 semesters (Jia Yun and me)



Blue is the colour of royalty (Eun Hae and me)


Two hitman posers (black gloves sold separately)



From left: Barney, me, Derrig (Ursies President for 2007), John (my senior resident), Hannah (international representative 2007) and Daryl (Malaysian student of the year 2007?)



Morgie and his dance moves



Let the fire begin



Studs out for a puff



Black gloves have 2 functions: They keep you from feeling the coldness on your hands (they don't actually keep your hands warm), and they go with the hitman theme (notice the red tie as well)


Huw and me (He's learning Chinese and is really good. He comes to me for help sometimes)




Going back in the cool neon-lighted double-decker bus

No comments: