Monday 20 August 2007

Irritated...

Just read my 365 Inspirations quotes book and it says something about in life, we must give and then we will receive a lot in return. Is it really true? I ponder about this for awhile as I go through some of my friend's blog, And I realised that I bought popcorn chicken and wicked wings for them yesterday, and what did I get in return? Not being called to take the group photo at the Ursies Ball. Being left out in the cold. Geezzzz.... I feel disappointed. Sucks man.

This brings me back to the time when I tutored Hock in Maths C in A Levels, and in the end he got an A! Hooray. And what did I get for History? a "C". He got an "A". What did I get in return? Jibes and laughter from him. Sighz....I think it doesn't pay to be kind in this world.

And what's with the phone calls in the middle of the night but have no sound? Something's wrong with the phone, i don't know what.

And why did Man Utd lose to Man City? Despite all the domination and possession, we lost.

Irritation bugs me like a prick in the skin, or a piece of meat stuck between the gaps in your teeth.

No comments: