Friday 18 April 2008

Lost

It was another day spent doing almost nothing. Well, actually only did two things today as far as I can remember.
1) wrote and sent my CV to Barclays. Tis a big one, and hope I can get this job.
2) Was supposed to begin exam preparations, but found out that Season 4 of Lost is out. So I spent the whole day unraveling what has happened so far, all the mysteries from Season 3, and began an 8episode mini-marathon of Lost Season 4.

Well I would say that Lost is getting more and more complicated, but the more you watch, the more the picture becomes clearer. And many twists in the stories that keep you wanting to find out more. Season 4 is getting exciting ( I don't want to be a spoiler so I shan't reveal anything) but the survivors finally seem to be able to get off the island. It seems likely that season 4 might be the last, but you never know, with a story like Lost. Also, the flashbacks of the characters in the series have begun to switch to flashforwards as we see what happen to them after they leave the island, and this is where surprises will grip you.

I have met many who didn't like the confusing storyline of Lost, but for people like me who began watching from episode 1 of Season 1, this is becoming more gripping and interesting. Looking forward to the coming episodes!


No comments: