Monday 4 August 2008

Work is tiring

I had been resisting for 3 weeks to follow in my friend's footsteps in making a blog post to complain about how working life is tiring, but still I succumbed to that favourite SG habit - complaining!

Oh well, it's tiring!

Basically, I wake up at 7 every morning, wash up, read the paper while I have breakfast, and leave the house at 7.45am. Reach workplace at 8.25am, then work until 12pm+ then go for lunch. Arrive back in office at 1pm+ and continue working till 6.30pm+ or sometimes around 7pm+, then reach home 7pm earliest, or usually about 7.30pm. Rest for a bit, then have dinner, then rest for a longer bit, maybe watch some tv or like right now, do some blogging, and then go to sleep at 11pm.

I practically don't really have as much freetime as I used to have, to do whatever stuff like watching movies or playing pc games. Sigh...

Hey those of you reading this and sniggering away, it'll be your turn soon! Watch out man, I only started some time before you, but hopefully, fingers crossed, I can end this routine earlier than you!

Yawnz......

No comments: